In the National Geographic book The Blue Zones by Dan Buettner he outlines the Power 9 things that people living in "blue zones" areas do that helps them have a better healthier, happier, and longer lives. Here you go!
1) Move Naturally~be active without having to think about it2) Hara Hachi Bu~stop eating when your stomach is full
3) Plant slant~avoid meat and processed foods
4) Grapes for life~drink red wine (in moderation)
5) Find purpose now~take time to see the big picture and define your goals
6) Downshift~take time to relieve stress
7) Belong~participate in a community (spiritual or meditation)
8) Loved ones first~make family a priority
9) Right Tribe~surround yourself with those who share your values
Buettner said finding the right tribe, "is the perhaps the most powerful thing you can do to change your lifesyle for the better." We want to be your tribe, if you will let us :).
What can you use from the list above to live healthier? Try to make a change now. You can do it.
Director of Operations